Are you having thyroid problems? Well, you should know that not everything you eat and drink helps in this matter! There are foods such as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower or kale, which contain and ingredient that, in its raw form, can worsen the hypo or hyperthyroid.
But thyroid problems do not stop here. They go further and affect other organs, leading to weight gain, hormonal imbalance and lack of sleep. Fortunately, this amazing drink will improve the thyroid problems and your general health.
In a bowl put 1 kale leaf, 1 bunch of parsley and 2 stalks of celery and steam them for about 2 minutes. Separately, chop 1 cucumber, 1 apple and add them along with the juice from half a lemon over the veggies. Season the ingredients with 1 tbsp of ginger, 2 tbsp of seeds and 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Blend everything until you get a smooth drink.
- Hydrate your body with 2 liters of water daily;
- Stay away from meat and foods rich in carbohydrates;
- Consume foods rich in fibres (vegetables, seeds, nuts, fruits), omega-3 fatty acids ( green veggies, nuts) and iron (oysters, cereals, cocoa, whole grains);
- Avoid coffee as much as possible;
- Avoid gluten consumption.